A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, October 16, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Minty and Co
» Minty & Co - Rifle Paper Co.
Minty & Co - Rifle Paper Co.
I love this set of French note cards designed by Anna Bond of Rifle Paper Co. These (and other gorgeous notecard sets) are coming soon to Minty & Co.
By the way - as of a moment ago (7pm NZ time) Minty & Co. officially (and quietly) opened. I would love to hear from you - any feedback is appreciated whether it is about the website, the products or what you would like to see in-store for the future. Thanks in advance for your support.
Labels:
Minty and Co
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment