A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
project day. please enjoy the flowers! happy weekend! amanda image by bornay flowers
-
I will admit that I'm a girl that likes things lined up in a row. However, there is just something very charming about the haphazard arr...
-
Woohooo we have a Wiener Wiener....I mean Winner Winner. This beauty is going to this beauty... Ssssssssshhhelli, come on down to the sh...
-
Its all about the paper, am I right? LFP got some, and I am jealous of it all a little bit of water colored geometry and zebra grass cloth i...
-
Besides the warm sunny days of July and August, the holiday season is my favorite time of year. Decorating your home beautifully doesn't...
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Spaces for Reading.
This weekend I have a few things organised, however I know I will making the most of some time out and doing some reading. I have a stash of great books to get through thanks to friends and my bookclub. I'm looking forward to it.
Enjoy the great reading spots in the interiors above - all from Lonny. I tend to venture between my bed and the sofa for a good comfortable read. Happy Friday all.
Photographs via Lonny Magazine.
Labels:
books,
bookshelves,
library
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment