A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, October 13, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Camilla Krishnaswamy
» Lovely Still Lifes
Lovely Still Lifes
These photos by stylist, Camilla Krishnaswamy for Swedish magazine, Residence, reminds me of those oil painting of still lifes by the great painting masters of the past. The dark moody backgrounds, the few and well composed objects and the well placed subtle rays of light. Lovely.
Happy Friday all - Minty & Co is not far off making an appearance. I'll keep you posted.
Photographs via Agent Bauer.
Labels:
Camilla Krishnaswamy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment