A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, August 1, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
australia
,
Holiday House
,
industrial
,
mikkel vang
» The White House for Vogue Living by Mikkel Vang
The White House for Vogue Living by Mikkel Vang
These visuals by photographer Mikkel Vang made an appearance in Vogue Living magazine some time ago. I remember reading the accompanying article and really enjoying the interiors.
This place is the White House, an 1850's miners cottage that was brought back to life and re-furbished by Lynda Gardener, owner of Empire Vintage. Located in Daylesford, Victoria (Australia), this holiday rental has a great "part industrial, part New York" vibe.
Photographs via Mikkel Vang.
Labels:
australia,
Holiday House,
industrial,
mikkel vang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment