A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Christien Starkenburg
,
furniture
,
showroom
,
Slow Wood
,
The Netherlands
» The Elegant Showroom of Slow Wood.
The Elegant Showroom of Slow Wood.
I have previously featured the lovely Slow Wood furniture range by Christien Starkenburg on this blog (see it here). Recently, I came across these visuals of her elegant showroom, which shows off her collection rather nicely.
Photographs via Slow Wood.
Labels:
Christien Starkenburg,
furniture,
showroom,
Slow Wood,
The Netherlands
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment