A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, August 29, 2011
The Versatile Tio Chair by Goldsworthy
I was reminded about the versatile Tio Chair by a client today as a suggestion for her home. Designed by Nathan Goldsworthy, this chair was launched in 2006 and won the NZ Best Award for Sustainable Design.
"Due to its ability to change, the Tio chair can remain contemporary and adapt to new environments" It is easy to change the covers of the Tio chair to suit any environment or style with only 1.3m of fabric required to do so. The chair also has generous dimensions which allows for comfortable lounge seating.
I received an email from Nathan Goldsworthy - who let me know that the Tio chair is now available in Oak (the above chair images are in pine), which is more robust and has a different look, ie. looks even better!
Photographs via Backhouse.
Labels:
furniture,
new zealand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment