A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
White Kitchen with a Dash of Black
I have been away in Auckland to check out the New Zealand Gift Fair over the last few days which is why my blog has been quiet.
Back in the office - I have a new kitchen installation coming up in early October so I am in process of getting in touch with contractors and getting everything ready with the joiners. This kitchen was designed earlier this year so it will be exciting to see it come together in the flesh.
I found this Californian kitchen on Remodelista - it is from a cottage in Napa Valley and the kitchen is very similar to the asethetic of the kitchen that we are working on. It is going to be a white kitchen with panelled doors/drawers and we have a black stone bench top as well as black hardware to complete the look. I am project managing this job so will let you know about its progress. Watch this space.
Photographs via Remodelista.
Labels:
black and white,
kitchen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment