A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, August 14, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
bathroom
,
David Jimenez
,
house beautiful
» White Tiled Walls in the Bathroom
White Tiled Walls in the Bathroom
I was forwarded these images from a client who is keen to tile her Powder Room walls from floor to ceiling with white gloss bevelled subway tiles. They really do look effective in these spaces.
This bathroom belongs to David Jimenez, a well known US visual merchandiser and interior decorator. See the rest of his Kansas City house here.
Photographs via House Beautiful.
Labels:
bathroom,
David Jimenez,
house beautiful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment