There is nothing like the first day of September to know that better things are to come - warmer weather, longer days and more sunshine. Things just seem more promising at this time of the year.
Here's a rather grand and welcoming dining set up on a grassy roof-top terrace in New York (yep, that's the impressive skyline to the left) to help look towards summer.
Photograph by Francois Harlard for Vogue Magazine via Habitually Chic.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment