A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
bedroom
,
head board
,
joinery
,
shelving
» A Great Bed Head-Board with Shelving.
A Great Bed Head-Board with Shelving.
Here is a cool example of an effective and useful head board around the bed.
This is from the Sydney home of stylist Megan Morton and she says this “Can you imagine what it’s like to wake up knowing all these amazing books are behind me?!” Yep, she's pretty happy with this. See the rest of her interesting home here.
Photographs via The Design Files.
Labels:
bedroom,
head board,
joinery,
shelving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment