I think this is a great example of having a TV in the living area - locating it in the bookshelves means the black rectangle doesn't stand out as much. This is a great move.
Happy Friday everyone.
Photograph via Lonny.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, August 11, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
joinery
,
lonny magazine
,
shelving
,
television
» Successful Television Integration.
Successful Television Integration.
Labels:
joinery,
lonny magazine,
shelving,
television
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment