![]() |
| Pink seems to be the trending color right now {which I adore} but I also love the marine blue and white that's so hot in fashion. It's cool and refreshing, but in a non-icy sort of way. It's bitter cold in Boston, so I've got that covered! Top image: scanned by Shelter via Harper's Bazaar: Outfit: Dior. Domino, Elle Decor - Nate Berkus |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Refresh
Labels:
Color,
dining rooms,
Fashion,
living rooms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment