![]() Coral Chair |
| I'm not going to lie, I'm very thankful for so much, but I do have a few "wants/needs" too! One of those, is a fabulously spacious mudroom. With two kids and about four feet of snow outside {that will inevitably turn into a slushy mess this Spring} this mudroom would be perfection. I'd paint the chair coral or something but other then that I'd take it! {looks like a man lives here, a woman's coats and shoes would bring this mudroom to life - no offense guys but this one doesn't wear much color} and you what would make your life a bit easier?? image: encore une minute, chair: house beautiful |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, January 28, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
mudroom
» Hang up!
Hang up!
Labels:
mudroom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment