![]() |
| I love it when I come across mid-century modern decor done well! Designer Kristin Gallipolli's home is filled with an array of her mid-century finds. She's done a great job pairing pieces and enlivening them with colorful fabrics and prints. I'm currently loving the magenta shade she's using..It's a bit offbeat and unexpected. Although sometimes a bore, the all-white back drop really works in this sun-filled home!! Kristin also owns a home store, Mason, in New Caanan, CT. Images: New England Home, Photos: John Gruen |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Gorgeous digs and my new favorite color....
Labels:
Homes I love,
Inspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment