My brother and his fiancee are getting married in less than two weeks! We have been busy making various decorations - including origami cranes and folding loads of tissue paper to create hanging pom-poms to decorate the ceremony and reception areas. I'm looking forward to see it all installed and in action!
I like this dining set-up above - it is also for a wedding. It has a grand and vintage feel to it all. The random combination of the lights and lanterns looks great above the ordered tables.
Photograph via April and May.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment