![]() |
| I was busy working away on a client presentation tonight when I came across this chair. I think I've seen these before, but I thought I would share them with all of you. I have a similar pair of chairs at my house but with a round back. I am often asked by friends where I found them?? I purchased my chairs YEARS ago from the Martha Stewart Catalog {remember when she had a product catalog? like i said, years ago}. This timeless piece also comes in teal and white! Available through Wisteria. |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
chairs
» i love my job.
i love my job.
Labels:
chairs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment