There's been some talk about the December/January issue of Paris Vogue because Tom Ford was the guest Editor. However, what I am most interested in is the stunning ranch in Santa Fe designed by Tadao Ando for Tom Ford - it makes a showing in this issue. It looks stunning. Hmm, may have to go and buy the magazine now...
You can see some scanned images of the magazine via Design Folio.
Photograph via Vogue Paris.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment