I found some cushions yesterday for a job - I have been sourcing finishing touches for a client's home - in particular, some ready made cushions for her living room. I think these red ones from Country Road are ideal. Not only have we been using red as an accent colour throughout her house, the textures and slight ethnic touches will work well with her exisiting interiors. May she think so too!
Photograph by Charlotte Minty.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment