As I am trying to get organized in the new year, I am considering this idea... a clipboard for each day of the week telling me what I need to get done that day. Then if I don't get it done on Monday, I can move it to Tuesday. What do you think? If you are a fellow designer, you know that you can start of a day on a solid schedule/checking off your to-do-list but by 10:00 you are totally off track! You get a call and have to immediately change gears to talk to a client, put out a fire or track down details on an order. This is a very ADD-centric job. And I am the total antithesis of ADD and get frustrated when I get distracted from the task at hand so it is a constant struggle for me! Maybe this technique will work...
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Decorganizing
,
My Office
,
Offices
,
Organizing
» Decorganizing: Clipboard To-Do-List
Decorganizing: Clipboard To-Do-List
Labels:
Decorganizing,
My Office,
Offices,
Organizing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment