This looks like it may be an advertisment or a styled set to show off a selection of colours - however, I really like the composition and how the colours come together. This would be great in an all-white house and you get a pleasant colourful surprise when you enter the kitchen. This image is by stylist Lo Bjurulf.
Photograph via Agent Bauer.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
project day. please enjoy the flowers! happy weekend! amanda image by bornay flowers
-
I will admit that I'm a girl that likes things lined up in a row. However, there is just something very charming about the haphazard arr...
-
Woohooo we have a Wiener Wiener....I mean Winner Winner. This beauty is going to this beauty... Ssssssssshhhelli, come on down to the sh...
-
Its all about the paper, am I right? LFP got some, and I am jealous of it all a little bit of water colored geometry and zebra grass cloth i...
-
Besides the warm sunny days of July and August, the holiday season is my favorite time of year. Decorating your home beautifully doesn't...
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment