I bought the Duck a set of tools for x-mas and little did I know he would become the Carpenter Extraordinaire!! He decided to MAKE G's table from scratch. He found the plans on AnnaWhite and started building. I painted it white and found a can of reminiscent home depot pink paint for .50 cents and painted the alphabet on top. The chair I spray painted with Rust-OLeum Berry Pink. All the wood cost 12 bucks. Cute and Cheap!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, January 6, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » Kids table project
Kids table project
Let me start by saying kids furniture ain't cheap. Over Christmas the Duck and I searched to buy a cute and affordable play table for G. It was slim pickings out there and we were faced with the decision to buy something expensive that will be boring and get trashed, or buy some crappy plastic craft table that I would cringe looking at in our new beautiful house??
I bought the Duck a set of tools for x-mas and little did I know he would become the Carpenter Extraordinaire!! He decided to MAKE G's table from scratch. He found the plans on AnnaWhite and started building. I painted it white and found a can of reminiscent home depot pink paint for .50 cents and painted the alphabet on top. The chair I spray painted with Rust-OLeum Berry Pink. All the wood cost 12 bucks. Cute and Cheap!
I bought the Duck a set of tools for x-mas and little did I know he would become the Carpenter Extraordinaire!! He decided to MAKE G's table from scratch. He found the plans on AnnaWhite and started building. I painted it white and found a can of reminiscent home depot pink paint for .50 cents and painted the alphabet on top. The chair I spray painted with Rust-OLeum Berry Pink. All the wood cost 12 bucks. Cute and Cheap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment