A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Wow, where does the time go? My little girl is turning one next week, so I'm hosting a small family birthday party for her! Above is my ...
-
I love me some Canadian goodness. Born and raised baby, bring on the celebrations! Some fun Canadian facts: 1. I'm sure you all have not...
-
Wishing you a wonderful start to this holiday month! Are you ready? Have you ironed out all of the details yet? We have an exciting mon...
-
As much as I LOVE and wear my black Hunter wellies with the fleece inserts all winter. I'd LOVE to get a brightly colored pair too. I l...
Saturday, January 1, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » Girl crush!
Girl crush!
Ok I am totally obsessed with Erin Martin's design sense. She is funny, and doesn't seem to take her self to seriously which is right up my alley. I just got the new House Beautiful and one of her projects is inside. Can I just say, It is stunning. Not because it is particularly my style, but because her attention to detail and her ability to create these uniquely beautiful interiors is inspiring. In my mind she is what a talented designer truly is. She is an artist in her own right with the ability to paint a canvas to live in. (does that even make sense). Plus did I mention she was funny? Take a look at her website. She has a tab called "new shite". Go On Gurl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment