A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Saturday, January 1, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » Girl crush!
Girl crush!
Ok I am totally obsessed with Erin Martin's design sense. She is funny, and doesn't seem to take her self to seriously which is right up my alley. I just got the new House Beautiful and one of her projects is inside. Can I just say, It is stunning. Not because it is particularly my style, but because her attention to detail and her ability to create these uniquely beautiful interiors is inspiring. In my mind she is what a talented designer truly is. She is an artist in her own right with the ability to paint a canvas to live in. (does that even make sense). Plus did I mention she was funny? Take a look at her website. She has a tab called "new shite". Go On Gurl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment