We're launching a brand new website today.
It's truly gorgeous!
However it means that until all the new files are transferred, you may be unable to place an order online so if your order is urgent, feel free to call us on 0208 450 5600.
The (new & improved!) BODIE and FOU site will be up & running around lunch time.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, October 4, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
bodie and fou
» Good things to come your way....
Good things to come your way....
Labels:
bodie and fou
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment