We're launching a brand new website today.
It's truly gorgeous!
However it means that until all the new files are transferred, you may be unable to place an order online so if your order is urgent, feel free to call us on 0208 450 5600.
The (new & improved!) BODIE and FOU site will be up & running around lunch time.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
My latest sponsor Eden Blake has designed an amazing line of clothing. Her creations are classically inspired {think Audrey Hepburn, Jacki...
-
Yesterday, I spent the day styling our London home for a photoshoot with Michael Paul - who shot our home in France in 2010. As we were ta...
-
I love reading about inspiring people and lately, to get this buzz, I have been reading Daily Imprint , the blog world of writer and styli...
-
Hello All! First, I want to thank all the guest bloggers who kept things running for me last week. All those favorites along with the beau...
-
Franki Durban at Life in a Venti Cup has done an interview on her Blog on me. Check it out here . Thanks Franki. Designer Interview: Patrici...
Thursday, October 4, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
bodie and fou
» Good things to come your way....
Good things to come your way....
Labels:
bodie and fou
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment