A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, October 15, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
Fashion
» Today,
Today,
on another note I've decided to purchase only what I LOVE from now on. I've actually been pretty good at this as of late but I used to over shop and it caught up to me. My closet space has been cut in half, so I tossed and donated and packed away a ton of clothing. Below is my attempt to temporarily organize my clothing for now. (My dresses are in another smaller closet) I've decided the french approach fashion the right way. (I mentioned this the other day). Who needs 50 pairs of pants? No one. Great tops, and trendy layering pieces is the way to go. I keep my bottoms neutral (except for the occasional bright pants for good measure). I do however have a bit of a jewels and bauble addiction but all that jewelry doesn't take up as much storage space and I wear my jewelry with everything!! (Plus every girl needs a vice right??) Accessories are a way to reinforce your own personal style! I guess my point here is keep it simple, dealing with the 13 years of things I acquired while living in my old house was exhausting and wasteful.
Labels:
Fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment