Mila and I went to H&M this afternoon to see the All for Children collection H&M launched in Association with Unicef. Oh joy!...the gorgeous £9.99 pink dress I was after and the white coat Mila wanted were still available!!
The collection is just amazing...Mila's new coat looks so beautiful, it reminds me a coat by Dior except that it costs £29.99. If they had done the same for women, I would have bought one for me too.
In the end, we got a beautiful skirt matching the coat, a lovely fine-knit jumper with a block pattern and glittery threads in the yarn and as a treat, the Polar bear fur hat & gloves. So I'm now short of £90 but I know that 25% of my money will go to UNICEF and Mila has a few amazing pieces in her wardrobe.
I also would like to highlight the beautiful styling and atmosphere of these images done by Les Petits Bohemes and Desaccord for MILK magazine.
If your local H&M ran out of stock, you can find this beautiful collection on Little Fashion Gallery at the same price than H&M....
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Saturday, October 20, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
children
,
fashion
,
kids
» H&M | Collection "All for Children collection" for Unicef
H&M | Collection "All for Children collection" for Unicef
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment