Easier to apply than most wallpapers - and I can vouch for that having used the Scrapwood wallpaper in my home in France - the Brooklyn Tins wallpaper collection by MERCI is the perfect solution to create a striking feature wall at home, or re-invent a commercial space while adding a chic industrial feel to any space.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
BODIE and FOU collection
,
wall decoration
,
wallpapers
» MERCI | Brookly Tins wallpapers
MERCI | Brookly Tins wallpapers
Following the huge success of the Scrapwood wallpaper collection by Piet Hein Eek , NLXL have teamed up with Parisian concept store MERCI (my favourite concept store in Paris) to design the striking and very unique Brooklyn Tins wallpaper collection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment