A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Thonet BST 75 Barstools
I have been working on an office fitout and we are using the classic Thonet BST 75 barstools, which will be placed around a leaner made from Amercian ash, for the staff's lunchroom. The seat will be upholstered in leather to give a luxurious touch and comfort.
Here are the same barstools used in the cool bar called Bar & Co in Helsinki - see the rest of this bistro style bar here.
Photographs via Emma's Blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment