This is Golden Fields Restaurant and Bar, found in St Kilda, Melbourne. Recently awarded Best New Restaurant in 2012 Age Good Food Guide as well as chef Andrew McConnell receiving accolades for his modern Asian cuisine - it seems like this is the place to go to. The design of Golden Fields was overseen by Melbourne architectural firm, Projects of Imagination. The brief called for a subtle yet highly considered response - using craftmanship and attention to detail which complimented McConnell's approach to cooking. So when in Melbourne...
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Wow, where does the time go? My little girl is turning one next week, so I'm hosting a small family birthday party for her! Above is my ...
-
I love me some Canadian goodness. Born and raised baby, bring on the celebrations! Some fun Canadian facts: 1. I'm sure you all have not...
-
Wishing you a wonderful start to this holiday month! Are you ready? Have you ironed out all of the details yet? We have an exciting mon...
-
As much as I LOVE and wear my black Hunter wellies with the fleece inserts all winter. I'd LOVE to get a brightly colored pair too. I l...
Sunday, October 14, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
australia
,
Melbourne
,
restaurant
» Golden Fields Restaurant and Bar, Melbourne
Golden Fields Restaurant and Bar, Melbourne
Labels:
australia,
Melbourne,
restaurant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment