This is Golden Fields Restaurant and Bar, found in St Kilda, Melbourne. Recently awarded Best New Restaurant in 2012 Age Good Food Guide as well as chef Andrew McConnell receiving accolades for his modern Asian cuisine - it seems like this is the place to go to. The design of Golden Fields was overseen by Melbourne architectural firm, Projects of Imagination. The brief called for a subtle yet highly considered response - using craftmanship and attention to detail which complimented McConnell's approach to cooking. So when in Melbourne...
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, October 14, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
australia
,
Melbourne
,
restaurant
» Golden Fields Restaurant and Bar, Melbourne
Golden Fields Restaurant and Bar, Melbourne
Labels:
australia,
Melbourne,
restaurant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment