Mila and I are flying back to London this afternoon. I would have loved to stay longer with her but my beloved sister is arriving in London tonight and Mila is really looking forward to celebrating Halloween with her friends. Life goes on, doesn't it ?!
Francois and I took these photos last September. It's crazy how Mila looks so grown-up on these with my shoes.
Like the polar bears, we've been overwhelmed by orders for this tutu but we are trying to get more before Xmas. Nothing is guaranteed. On a positive note, we will soon add a new tutu in charcoal grey which is really beautiful
Here are 5 Halloween treats for your home
#halloween1: Bat print
#halloween2: Batgirl print
#halloween3: Le Chat print
#halloween4: Wrought iron wallpaper
#halloween5: White cast iron wallpaper
Mila et moi rentrons sur Londres cet après-midi. J'aurais aimé rester avec elle un peu plus longtemps mais ma soeur adorée arrive à Londres ce soir et il tarde à Mila de feter Halloween avec ses copines. La vie continue, n'est ce pas....
Francois et moi avons pris ces photos en Septembre dernier. C'est hallucinant comme Mila fait ado sur ces photos avec mes shoes.
Comme nos ours en ceramique, ils partent comme des petits pains et nous n'avons presque plus de stock pour ce tutu. Nous essayons d'en avoir afin Noel. Rien n'est garantie. En attendant, nous allons bientot ajouter un nouveau tutu en gris foncé qui est vraiment beau!
5 Halloween treats pour votre maison
#halloween1: Bat print
#halloween2: Batgirl print
#halloween3: Le Chat print
#halloween4: Wrought iron wallpaper
#halloween5: White cast iron wallpaper
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
BODIE and FOU collection
,
bodie and fou styling
,
kids
,
kids party
» Happy Halloween | Kids
Happy Halloween | Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment