I'm almost feeling ashamed posting this. We had had so my great press coverage lately, it's absolutely insane and you are probably getting fed up seeing my face and my home all the time :-)
I have finally received the pdf of the article featured in Scotland on Sunday mentioned here a few weeks ago and I love the photos taken by Debra Hurford Brown and I would especially like to thank Tessa Williams who contacted me for this article and who has been a real star!
Tessa is currently putting her wonderful book about perfumes (read her blog here) and I'm very looking forward to seeing it!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
BODIE and FOU press coverage
» My home in Scotland on Sunday
My home in Scotland on Sunday
Labels:
BODIE and FOU press coverage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment