A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Monday, October 1, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
australia
,
Beach
,
Holiday House
,
Koskela
» Dickebusch Beach House by Koskela
Dickebusch Beach House by Koskela
A friend lent me an old issue of Monocle magazine the other day and looking through I came across this beach house holiday rental. Called Dickebusch, this home is located at Patonga, a fishing village located an hour and quarter from Sydney. It was restored and renovated by Russel Koskela and Sasha Titchkopsky of interior design firm, Kosklea and they filled the home with furniture and products that you can buy from their showroom in Sydney. Looks like summer time bliss to me.
Photographs via Koskela.
Labels:
australia,
Beach,
Holiday House,
Koskela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment