A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Stylish Aspen Holiday Home
It was over 5 years ago when I visited Aspen for my skiing holiday - how long ago that seems. While I was there, I got a little insight to how the wealthy lived from the rows of private planes on the airport runway to the large houses surrounding the Aspen township. I was even taken out for dinner by a billionaire client of my ski pro friend. It was very entertaining!
Here is the stunning Aspen holiday home of Aerin Lauder, beauty entrepreneur and granddaughter of Estee Lauder, featured in the latest Vogue. The place is modern and very stylish. No 'chalet' or 'winter ski lodge' cliches here - okay, maybe the deer head over the fireplace, however the rest of it is very classy. Read the article and see more photographs here.
Just thought I would let you know to keep an eye on the blog over the next couple of weeks - I am starting up a new feature that I hope you will all enjoy. Happy Friday.
Photographs via Vogue.
Labels:
Holiday House,
USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment