You guys might notice that this morning, my blog looks COMPLETELY different.
This new design is definitely simpler, cleaner, and much more me.
I owe a huge thank you to an amazing creative talent and personal friend, Lynne, for working with me to design a header and my 'about me' page. She really helped put my vision into reality.
Here's some photos of the two of us back in highschool:
^^ We were both in a large scale musical production of 42nd Street in our hometown. She's an awesome dancer.
^^ Lynne and I graduating from high school together. I was wearing heels which is why I look so much taller.
Thank you for helping me out with my blog Lynne! And for always being there when I need ya.
xox
Tiffany Leigh
ps. Do you guys like the new look?
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment