A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, January 16, 2012
Cool Architect's Apartment in Berlin
Here is a great apartment in Berlin belonging to architects and partners, Christoph Roedig and Uli Schop. Photographer Laure Joliet recorded this apartment while visiting Berlin to take photographs of Roedig and Schop's work - see her '24 hours in Berlin' here. I like the eclectic mix of furnishings and arrangements which soften the stark concrete shell.
Photographs by Laure Joilet via At Home At Home.
Labels:
apartment,
Berlin,
Laure Joliet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment