hello friends! we are officially back in the swing of things with our blog. so sorry that we have been delinquent in posting, but we promise to not lag in the content this year. i get the pleasure of starting off the 'new' year with blogging this week, and i'm trilled to do so! let's talk pinterest. we all know it, right? well, if you don't, you should. just when i think no one has been left in the dark, this week alone i had friends on fb ask what it was. sometimes i feel like a walking billboard for their team. i've told waitresses and other complete strangers about this phenomenon. let's talk about how it all got started. with someone from iowa (of course). a genius named ben silbermann. here is an article that will make you smile. and here are our homepages. follow us. repin us. like us. jolene.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
friday is finally here! well, i'm assuming most of you know matchbook magazine came out with their may issue this week. i'm leaving...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
I love a blogging Momma! Especially a Momma who has an awesome interior decorating biz with a super sense of style. If you haven't poppe...
Monday, January 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment