Hope you had a great weekend!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, January 29, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
jacqueline morabito
» White interiors by J. Morabito
White interiors by J. Morabito
I had a very productive weekend which felt really nice. I finally managed to put all our old CDs on this site, made a very healthy homemade vegetable soup, a not so healthy but delicious coconut & chocolate cake, moved the furniture around in the lounge, painted a wardrobe in white and given it has been a while since I posted about my design hero: Jacqueline Morabito (you can see Morabito's La petite Epicerie range here) here are some gorgeous photos by Martin Morrell to start thinking about Spring & Summer.
Hope you had a great weekend!

Hope you had a great weekend!
Labels:
jacqueline morabito
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment