A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, January 30, 2012
Portugese Holiday Retreat
In yesterday's post, we saw the work of Parisian interior designer Jacques Grange's collaboration with Francis Ford Coppola on the Palazzo Margherita hotel in Italy. Since then, I have come across Grange's Portugese holiday home, which it is quite different from his usual luxurious work.
Relaxed and casual, 'Casa Nina' is located within a collection of houses in the Alentejo region, on the Portugese coast. I like the mix of French furniture, African fabrics and Morrocan rugs, alongside the Portugese objects and crafts - it comes together beautifully and simply.
Photographs by Martin Morrell via W Magazine.
Labels:
Holiday House,
Jacques Grange,
Portugal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment