Good Morning to all of my lovely followers!
I'm heading out to school right now but I wanted to quickly share this stunning DIY project that I saw on Cityline this morning! WATCH THE VIDEO for step by step instructions. It's pretty easy, very inexpensive, and looks absolutely fabulous! Enjoy!
Supplies:
-Small side table (look at garage sales, thrift stores, hand-me-downs, etc)
-No Nails glue
-Lots of clean, shiny pennies
-Copper spraypaint
Let me know what you think and have an amazing day!
Love always,
Tiffany Leigh
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment