A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, January 5, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
Berlin
,
books
,
bookshelves
,
Germany
,
the selby
» Stylish Home of a Book Publisher
Stylish Home of a Book Publisher
I love books so when I saw the home of Angelika Taschen, a book publisher, on The Selby, I could not be anything but impressed. Not only does she publish great books and get to take them home, she has one stylish and beautifully composed home in Berlin. Nice.
Photographs via The Selby.
Labels:
Berlin,
books,
bookshelves,
Germany,
the selby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment