![]() |
| I am excited to share my latest sponsor with you! Dani Notes stationery carries an array of adorable paper goods including birth announcements, personal notes, return labels, and birthday invitations. Dani will work closely with you to customize your personal needs. Her designs are classic, graphic and colorful. She also carries personalized i-phone covers, melamine plates and platters and an array of party ideas. I love supporting shops on Etsy, so check out her site today, she won't disappoint! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Sponsor Welcome - Dani Notes
Labels:
Sponsors,
Stationery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment