A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, June 9, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » world tour Stop: CHINA!
world tour Stop: CHINA!
Today we are going to the far east. China is our destination and number 4 on my bucket list. Maybe the main reason why I want to go there is to once and for all settle the score as to what the tramp stamp lower back tattoo that I got on Sunset Blvd. drunk and 14 years old really means. I was told it was the symbol for "precious" by the tattoo dude and then told it meant "pork noodles" by the take-out guy. I really just want to know??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment