![]() |
A huge part of my job entails discovering fabrics, finishes, furniture, and found objects for my design projects but one of my favorite items to source for my clients is artwork. I constantly discover new artists and feel I've become pretty good at honing in on a style or feel that will not only suit my client's interiors, and lifestyle but their personality. Artwork infuses a space with soul! I am also all for client's choosing their own pieces, because let's face it, most art is subjective. I do however often find that most of my clients are over whelmed by the process and decision! Here are a couple of artists I recently discovered: 1. The painted canvases are by Michelle Armas and are available through Big Cartel. 2. The vibrant floral photographs are by Julia Lynn - I would love to see these blown up to a larger then life size. |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, June 13, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Artists
» Art I'm loving
Art I'm loving
Labels:
Artists
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment