Hi, So i am sick again!!! This time with something I can only describe as a silent migraine with flu symptoms and nausea. Its rotten and crappy and I am still working and Mommying and feeling like death. Here is a pretty picture though to at least attempt to brighten my day. Sorry for being a crappy blogger today...if you would like to file a formal complaint take it up with Human Resources.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment