OK I never thought I would write about a toilet brush but I love the shape of the Ballo toilet brush by Normann-Copenhagen and like the rocking glasses, it rocks!
The Ballo toilet brush is larger than your average toilet brush but it has some real cool curves that will suit the type of bathrooms I'm dreaming about here beside this super cool photo of Johnny Depp
You can see the video here
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Wow, where does the time go? My little girl is turning one next week, so I'm hosting a small family birthday party for her! Above is my ...
-
I love me some Canadian goodness. Born and raised baby, bring on the celebrations! Some fun Canadian facts: 1. I'm sure you all have not...
-
Wishing you a wonderful start to this holiday month! Are you ready? Have you ironed out all of the details yet? We have an exciting mon...
-
As much as I LOVE and wear my black Hunter wellies with the fleece inserts all winter. I'd LOVE to get a brightly colored pair too. I l...
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
normann copenhagen
» Ballo by Normann Copenhagen
Ballo by Normann Copenhagen
Labels:
normann copenhagen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment