I think it's going to look good! Once dry, the paint has a really nice matt finish that looks very very stylish. We are on a winner people! Enjoy your weekend! I'm going back to my brushes... Bises
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Saturday, June 4, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
DIY projects
» Black kitchen in the making...
Black kitchen in the making...
Labels:
DIY projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment