And this is no Persian but she is just as dear. How cute it my little 6-month-old Selby!:
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Tuesday Terms
» Tuesday Terms: Persian Rugs...
Tuesday Terms: Persian Rugs...
What you need to know is this: When it comes to the finest in rugs, Persians (the real deal from Iran) are king. Here are a few that I love. These are all hand-knotted, vegetable dyed, antique Persians from Iran. Contact me for prices and sizing as I would love to see these rugs go to good homes. (and my husband will kill me if any of them go to my good home although I'm seriously considering it.)




And this is no Persian but she is just as dear. How cute it my little 6-month-old Selby!:
And this is no Persian but she is just as dear. How cute it my little 6-month-old Selby!:
Labels:
Tuesday Terms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment