I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. It has been a little bit busy these last 2 weeks working on our catalogue. I need a little break here but this cheered me up...
How cute is this?? Our customer's baby daughter in Portugal climbing our white ball chair* Thanks Ana for this wonderful image!
Update:
Talking of getting cheered up...What about this lovely email I got on Tumblr! one word: WOW! Actually 4 more...Thank you very much!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment