I have been asked to blog for the prestigious Huffington Post and I'm very very excited by this. Past contributors have included Jamie Lee Curtis, Diane von Furstenberg, Christy Turlington, Donna Karan and many more. I have spent the last few week trying to work out what I could blog about. I didn't want to do something on interiors, design or my decorating adventures. I do enough of this on this blog and in this fabulous concept store :-)
I would have loved to do something around food but I don't cook and Heather from Taylor de Cordoba is doing a fabulous job there. And this morning, I got a brainwave so I'm not going to share it there right now because I have now a deadline to meet and I need to get cracking but it will be cool!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, June 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment