A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » OK I CAN BREATHE NOW
OK I CAN BREATHE NOW
Finally I can breathe!!! I have been holding this secret for weeks and now I can finally tell y'all.... I AM IN HIGH GLOSS woooooooo hoooo! Ok so go check me out under "Bohemian Rhapsody". The whole issue is filled with eye candy. Go take a look and hopefully you like what you see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment