To see other posts on this project click here: Saturday Trend: Valances? and GEORGE Projects: Commonwealth Residence
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, June 3, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
GEORGE projects
» GEORGE Projects: Commonwealth Serenity
GEORGE Projects: Commonwealth Serenity
Wouldn't you love to transform your master bedroom into a peaceful retreat. That's exactly what we've been up to with this wonderful client/partner. Cottage cheese ceilings no more, a fresh coat of paint in DE Haze Blue, new damask bedding set by Robert Allen, super deep tufted custom headboard and matching bench, amazing custom window treatments (we went for the valances!) new lighting, plush West Elm Bello rug create an ultra-relaxing, dream bedroom. Here are some photos from before and the window install. We'll post again after the window treatments have "set" and we add our final GEORGE touches:)






To see other posts on this project click here: Saturday Trend: Valances? and GEORGE Projects: Commonwealth Residence
To see other posts on this project click here: Saturday Trend: Valances? and GEORGE Projects: Commonwealth Residence
Labels:
GEORGE projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment